So, a few days ago, I came across the paintings of Franz Marc. I'd heard of him, but had no idea what his work was like. I am now completely converted! Amazing use of colour and form and such vibrancy. I love the way that he presents his subjects, but this one is my favourite.
This is my journey, learning to really see and draw the world around me, making new discoveries all the time.
Monday, 31 August 2009
Getting a new perspective.....
One of the great things about doing this course is finding out about artists who's work is new to me, and who, before, I might have dismissed out of hand as not something I would understand/enjoy. This is a really positive aspect to having never had any formal art training before, a whole new world is opening up!
So, a few days ago, I came across the paintings of Franz Marc. I'd heard of him, but had no idea what his work was like. I am now completely converted! Amazing use of colour and form and such vibrancy. I love the way that he presents his subjects, but this one is my favourite.
So, a few days ago, I came across the paintings of Franz Marc. I'd heard of him, but had no idea what his work was like. I am now completely converted! Amazing use of colour and form and such vibrancy. I love the way that he presents his subjects, but this one is my favourite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment