I'm so glad this showed up in my Reader software this morning as, for some reason best known to someone else completely, this blog wasn't coming through to it anymore and I didn't even know you'd got it restarted!
Cute pix! (You might want to delete all the chunks of white space at the end though.=))
These are wonderful, Jules!!! I love the carrots and cabbages on Lady Hannah's gown. I know the owner of those two bunnies is going to be thrilled with these portraits. More like this please!! :)
I'm so glad this showed up in my Reader software this morning as, for some reason best known to someone else completely, this blog wasn't coming through to it anymore and I didn't even know you'd got it restarted!
ReplyDeleteCute pix! (You might want to delete all the chunks of white space at the end though.=))
These are wonderful, Jules!!! I love the carrots and cabbages on Lady Hannah's gown. I know the owner of those two bunnies is going to be thrilled with these portraits. More like this please!! :)
ReplyDelete