This is my journey, learning to really see and draw the world around me, making new discoveries all the time.

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Scarlet Elf Cups

Finding these on my walk today inspired me to  make my first journal page for a year! First time in that long I've drawn just for me, and not for work/design purposes.Totally liberating! Must practice now....

 2B pencil,  W&N  Artists Watercolours on Khadi paper.

3 comments:

  1. Just saw the link to this blog on Adventures in Thread - so happy I followed the link! This is such a beautiful sketch and what a satisfying way to remember a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! For some reason, although I'm subbed, this blog isn't showing through on my readers!=( Need to try some other way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules! How lovely! I didn't know you painted. Just found this link from your stitching blog. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete