I'm trying to draw and paint every day now to revive my skills, and also remembering to post!
Yesterday, I had a lovely parcel! I received my prize for completing the Derwent Academy - a tin of 24 Inktense pencils! I enjoyed doing the classes and found them a really useful reminder now I'm getting back into art again. Can't wait to use the pencils, but I'll have to! Thank you to Valerie at super Colours in the Briehz for encouraging me to take part.
Members of my 'Artist's Journal Workshop' FB group set a challenge to create some lovely crab apples, and then a gorgeous little wren, so I decided to try and improve my watercolours! There are some truly wonderful artists in the group, but everyone's so supportive and friendly, I don't mine posting my efforts there!
This is my first attempt at a bird in watercolour - lots of fun and a great learning experience! Both these are White Nights watercolour on Saunder's Waterford 140lb paper, Not.
The crabapples are lovely! but that sweet little wren has stolen my heart :))))
ReplyDeleteThey're both lovely, Jules!
ReplyDelete